dimanche 24 avril 2011

Euro cup






Anthony S said to me 'So why are you in this photo Carolyn? You have done nothing to help shop, prepare or cook all these sausages'!!!!! (Normal Welsh/English bickering). Very true thou - I am just a groupie who wanted to be seen around this army of sexy chefs! If it is any consolation to him, I never even got around to tasting one of those yummy sausages. Brownie points for his brother-in-law who replenished the low stocks of charcoal (English efficiency)otherwise it was an evening 'sans' sausages. And unlike the French - no bread - which was a pity. I would have preferred bread to pasta like a lot of the participants I spoke to as we didn't know how to handle the sausages - but all the helpers were for the pasta when I investigated afterwards - except Celine's dad who agreed with me. Will try and find more supporters here. And isn't it easier to give distribute bread?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire